Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Gordon

Participant
  • Posts

    248
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gordon

  1. I got to Pattaya from the airport via a metered taxi that you get by lining up at the taxi stand counter outside the arrivals terminal. Waited about 15 minutes in line and the cost was 1,300 baht plus 155 baht for the expressway charges. The driver knew no English and I can't speak Thai, but fortunately I knew exactly how to get to the hotel from previous visits to Pattaya. I pointed him in the right direction once we got to Beach Road. No complaints though my driver stopped twice, once to pee and then 10 minutes later for petrol. Why he couldn't wait another 10 minutes for a pee is beyond me. For the return trip to the airport I booked a metered taxi for just 800 baht and paid for the expressway charges on the way. The driver turned up and waited at the hotel for me well ahead of the booked time and made no stops on the way to the airport. Gordon
×
×
  • Create New...