Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Can anyone recommend a good Pattaya Hotel?

For me and a mate please. As cheap as can get really but obviously a half decent place, we were going to go to Phuket but then decided on Pattaya after some mates who had visited advice. Forgot to ask him about hotels and now he's out of the country so it'd be great if someone could recommend something cheap and in a good location near the nightlife etc. Thanks

I've stayed at the following cheap hotels and can recommend them.

www.skytoppattaya.com

www.pattayarentaroom.com Yensbai Condo

Both have AC,TV,fridge, in room safe and they are clean. Sky-Top 450 and up. Yensbai Condo 499 per night and it's a better buy as the room is HUGE. Both are near the nightlife.

Edited by BigDUSA
I've stayed at the following cheap hotels and can recommend them.

www.skytoppattaya.com

www.pattayarentaroom.com Yensbai Condo

Both have AC,TV,fridge, in room safe and they are clean. Sky-Top 450 and up. Yensbai Condo 499 per night and it's a better buy as the room is HUGE. Both are near the nightlife.

Thanks mate, whats Pattaya like size wise? As ive really only just decided to go there now and havent had a chance to look up much info yet, is it easy to walk around the whole places you need to ie the beach, to get some food, bit of shopping, nightlife etc. Cheers