Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Great new book about Thai girl

Well I would like to say that this time the spam back fired, I will certianly not buy his book and neither will any one else that I know. Glad Soi7 exposed this guy early on good work man.

I shot off an email to the publishing Company letting them know that By the author trying to pass him self off as a reader he did them a mis justice as they deleted the bad review instead of taking the good with the bad.

I went on to tell them that they were the last place I would buy a book because of it.

wil post the reply they send to me if they do.

I shot off an email to the publishing Company letting them know that By the author trying to pass him self off as a reader he did them a mis justice as they deleted the bad review instead of taking the good with the bad.

I went on to tell them that they were the last place I would buy a book because of it.

wil post the reply they send to me if they do.

Ha!

I've seen this sort of thing before, too. "Migration Economist", eh.

Dr. Lawrence, eh.

I got 40 baht that says he never finished his PhD dissertation.

I got another 40 that says American Express in Hong Kong won't pay him to consult anymore and he's trying to make ends meet.

And no, I don't know who he is. I've just seen guys who lose contracts in SE Asia find themselves unable to go home, for whatever reason.

He would have deserved pity if he hadn't spammed.

• 2 weeks later...

It wouldn't bother me about this guys canned meat posting on this website so much, but when i go to their website and see the reviews being fixed it makes me angry. That in itself tells me that they are dishonist....I have been folowing this thread and i have seen many times the bad reviews have dissapeared like a fart in the wind. I know one thing for sure I will never buy from this company ever

A migrants tale

Seems Publish America, the Publisher of this book, are the scammers here. They fill would be aspiring authors with a bunch of hype. It isn't the author that is at fault, it is the publisher that is running the scam. A google search of Publish America will tell you all you need to know. The first link below is one site that has quite alot of reading about them. With the reviews on the Publish America website disapearring like they do you never know what to think, it could be a good book, but we will never know now, unless of coarse the author finds another publisher or manages to get his book out on the shelves. My apologies go out to the author, being an artist can be a hard road to hoe. Only but a handful really make it to great success.

Here is a website that exposes Publish America

Just a simple Google search for Publish America

Yea OK what does he think we are a bunch of Rummys......

He must have met me last month at the Alamo.

And what's wrong with trying to promote this book? Is that so bad? Can't be as bad as a lot of stuff that goes on in Pattaya! The book argues that it is barriers to international migration cause some Thai girls to behave how they do. And it's written by a young migration economist who spent a year and a half with a Thai girl.

A young economist, very street wise type person I think not.

Next time im over in pattaya i may look for it in a crummy secondhand book shop(where it belongs)

Will not pay any more than 5 baht!! And thats still too much!

40 days till wheels up

WOO HOO!!!

:chogdee2

That negative review was deleted by the publisher because the book had only just been relased when the review was posted and it was impossible that the reviewer had read the book. Seems a little unfair that an author spends months and months researching and then writing a book and then someone writes that it's a waste of money without even having read it! Publish America is not so bad a company. The publisher helps thousands of authors get published. There is a sample of the book on the following link.

A Migrant's Tale

That negative review was deleted by the publisher because the book had only just been relased when the review was posted and it was impossible that the reviewer had read the book. Seems a little unfair that an author spends months and months researching and then writing a book and then someone writes that it's a waste of money without even having read it! Publish America is not so bad a company. The publisher helps thousands of authors get published. There is a sample of the book on the following link.

Your creditabilty here is less than Zero you lied from your first post by not saying you were the author. The State of Maryland seem to think that Publish America is a Scam Why delete your thread from ThaiVisa Board ??

Will not pay any more than 5 baht!! And thats still too much!

5 Baht? Isn't that what you pay the attendant for toilet paper in the public toilets here? In that case, depending on how long the book is, 5 Baht could be quite a bargain; you'd have enough toilet paper for months! :clueless

5 Baht? Isn't that what you pay the attendant for toilet paper in the public toilets here? In that case, depending on how long the book is, 5 Baht could be quite a bargain; you'd have enough toilet paper for months!

Well it would be good for something

Hey folks I still have Krispy Kreme calanders here for your downloading enjoyment, just right click, save and it's yours.

Even better you can have a free trial of the new inside the monitor washer, I bet most of you did'nt know the inside of your monitor can get just as dirty as the outside so click the link below and lets keep it clean....

Free trial of "inside the monitor washer" a must have!

I am not the author of the washer but here below as promised is your Krispy Kreme calander

krispy-kreme.jpg