Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

hi guys..

i apologise if this is posted in the wrong section but here goes......i am thinking of heading north to roiet for a few days on my next visit( 20 days an counting :clueless ) but i want to know if there were any flights from roiet to chang mai.......if not how long by road......tried a search but no luck to date..... :cussing

thanks in advance :bj1

• 5 weeks later...

As far as I know, and I could be wrong, all the regional flights go to and from Bangkok. It's the hub. There are only limited flights going into and out of Roi Et anyway - I took one once from Roi Et to Bangkok. Unfortunately I don't see any easy way to go from Roi Et to Chiang Mai. I pretty sure you would have to take the train to Urong Pong in Bangkok and then head off to Chiang Mai by train. And since the train doesn't run through Roi Et either, first you'd have to take the bug to Khon Kaen. Sorry, I could be wrong on all counts, but I don't see an easy way to do what you want to do. Driving maybe. Wish I could be more help.

There are some domestic flights from Chiang Mai directly to other places also - Phuket, Udon and some more, but far as I know just PBair has flights from Roi Et to BKK.

Flights only once a day in both directions to and from Bangkok.

Easiest way fly back to Bkk and take another flight to chiang mai.

By Road you need to go back to Khorat by bus and change the bus to chiang mai,think you have to change again in Phitsanulok,not sure about this,but it will take you about 11 hours