Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just for those that are curious about Mr. Toom's service...

I found it very good, and after 20 hours on a plane, and wondering wether or not my ride was gonna be there, rest assured I was turning the wrong way as one of the people who want to usher you to cab approached and asked if I needed a ride, I said no as she was pointing me right, and there sure enough amongst the throng was my name held up high, that is quite a feeling for a firsttimer. it took about an hour and a half, it was late, but I was ever so greatful, being half way around the world, and at my destination.

Thanks again Mr. Toom.....and Good Luck to Tong

I hope that happens to me also, I leave in 18 hours from Chicago & then 20 hours from there I'll hopefully get that same feeling you did & see someone holding a sign up with my name on it also!!

:clap1

"THE GAME"

and there sure enough amongst the throng was my name held up high, that is quite a feeling for a firsttimer.

Makes you feel like a Rock Star to walk off the plane and see a Limo driver waiting for you with your name on a card, then you get to pattaya and walk down the street and girls are calling out trying to drag you into the bar and are all over you. That rockstar feeling continues for the rest of your trip. :clueless

I have used Toom as well and was impressed with his service.

i used skytop internet 2nd road limo on way home,900 baht inc tolls and cold drinks in the back too.the driver thought he was nigel mansell though but a good guy.NOK even went to the hotel and must have borrowed the owners (peter?)mobile because she phoned me on the drivers mobile.OUCH, that hurt... :beer

I hope that happens to me also, I leave in 18 hours from Chicago & then 20 hours from there I'll hopefully get that same feeling you did & see someone holding a sign up with my name on it also!!

:finger

"THE GAME"

i'm sure you will.......when you come out of after picking up your bags, turn left...and all the signs will be in your face