Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 173 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Recommended Posts

Posted

The sun is so bright on the beach, how do you manage to actually see the screen? Virtually impossible!

Posted

Can anyone recommend a good wi-fi amplifier for my laptop so I can catch signals farther away? Where do I find them?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...