Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Guys

Been looking at this place's web-site and seems excellent value,but it's only a web site.Am looking for a place for 1 month (Oct/Nov) anybody have information or stayed there recently? Thanks.

Any further recommendations gratefully recieved around the 18,000 all inclusive,(not Naklua or Jomtien).

Stevoman,

tread a little carefull. I have stayed here long time and a good friend lived there for years. It changed hands about a year or so ago.It used to be run by Rob a great Dutch guy, but he has now sold to 2 nutty Sisters and the place has gone downhill. Rooms not cleaned, internet not working, etc.

Having said that when I was there my only major problem was the music from the Karioke and market twice a week .A room on the 3 rd floor with sliding doors is a help.

I was paying 14,000 a couple of years back. Location is good and you can get aroung pretty easy if you dont mind the odd stroll.

Maybe check it for a week and see how you feel ?