Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This has work in the past so will try again. With 2 weeks to go, thought I would check to see if anyone wanted to share a ride to Pattaya.

I arrive late Tuesday night the 30th of March. Will be on Delta Flight #295 from Tokyo. Arrive 11:50 PM (23:50).

Have car booked to Sandy Spring and if anyone is interested, please PM, email or post here.

LeoTex

Hello Leotex,

My name is Melvin and i am coming to pattaya for the first time. I really need a buddy to help me learn all about thailand and show me how to use the money and where to go and find all the stunners. I promise I won't be any bother to you. Honest Indian. I will be landing the same time as you, how much do you think the taxi will cost as I don't have much money as i am only bringing $100USD with me.

Regards

Melvin

Hello Leotex,

My name is Melvin and i am coming to pattaya for the first time. I really need a buddy to help me learn all about thailand and show me how to use the money and where to go and find all the stunners. I promise I won't be any bother to you. Honest Indian. I will be landing the same time as you, how much do you think the taxi will cost as I don't have much money as i am only bringing $100USD with me.

Regards

Melvin

Mel, (I can call you Mel, can't I?)

The $100 US should work for you, but it depends on what you have it budgeted for.

As to where to go to find all the stunners, just follow your head and yhou should be OK.

LeoTex

PS; I just cancelled my trip, so you are on your own.

Hello Leotex,

Regards

Melvin

I hope you are joking Melvin. Bringing $100 USD is good, but what are you going to do for money your second day??