Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Has anyone had any experience with the Bay Breeze Hotel? It appears to be a nice spot with reasonable rates and close to Walking Street. From previous emails they told me about 100 meters. They have replied to my most recent email and stated they do not charge a joiner fee.

I'd like some reviews from other members who have stayed there before.

Has anyone had any experience with the Bay Breeze Hotel? It appears to be a nice spot with reasonable rates and close to Walking Street. From previous emails they told me about 100 meters. They have replied to my most recent email and stated they do not charge a joiner fee.

I'd like some reviews from other members who have stayed there before.

Looks good to me,will consider on my next trip.

Let us know how you go.

Bay Breeze is a good cheap hotel - make sure you get a refurbished room though. I stay there every year when over in Pattaya and there is no joiner fee for sure.

100m to Walking Street - I don't think so - more like 1km, but easy to walk down to beach road and jump on a baht bus.

Bay Breeze is a good cheap hotel - make sure you get a refurbished room though. I stay there every year when over in Pattaya and there is no joiner fee for sure.

100m to Walking Street - I don't think so - more like 1km, but easy to walk down to beach road and jump on a baht bus.

Remembering now they did tell me approx 1000 metres. That's not a long ways. I walk 10 km a day just for exercise.