Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Your Girlfriends email password is:

Ive never heard of any kind of software that can crack email passwords, and hotmail has a security feature that only lets you enter 4 or 5 bad passwords before it shuts down, I dont know how anyone could figure out someones password......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if you bring your laptop to PTY, try as I did...

connect from my room with tilac, and then she sais "caa i check email" (actually she only wanted to know if there were messages, she wasn't stupid enough to read them from my comp)....

Sure, I said, and checked the little box "remember my password on this computer"...believe it or not, she didn't notice.... ::)

Woth a try, if you're on the suspicious/financer side ;D

Audax

I might be stating the obvious after all this discussion, but why not just ask her what it is? If she`s nothing to hide, she will give it to you... ::)

But then what about the other email addresses you don`t know about..... [smiley=banghead.gif]

RD

123456 if it is a hotmail account set up in Pattaya.

Thanks Simon916, I have learned a lot of insights into what goes on in the world of the TBG, the one that I thought was decent is not and the one that I thought was slippery is actually OK :(  

If the girl has a hotmail account, she will also have a yahoo account in the same name.  I just cant crack the hotmail account yet.  M_H

If you really want to mess around, you can download a copy of Eudora mail, it will let you send an email using anybodys email address, the TG will think its an email sent by her falang.  

As posted in the past, M_H is a pass cracker and knows lots of tricks, this is one of them.

I sent an email to test my TG to see if she really quit working the bar and went home to mother.  I had "her falang" ask for her address to send a gift :(  I am not sending her any money, but just want to know if she is a really good actress or not.  I just dont want to be set up for a big let down in the future, I was planning on visiting her at her home in Ayutthaya  ;)  M_H

• 2 weeks later...
In BKK several shops set up accounts using the initical of the girl 7 times.  Pom = PPPPPPP.

Hey baby,

Which initial would that be, the goofy English name given to them at the bars or their real name?