Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I've stayed there a couple of times and really enjoyed myself... The girls at the front desk are excellent and are a pleasure to deal with... The pool is outstanding and has a great place to eat along side it...

The rooms are okay, not outstanding...There are no phones or clocks in the room and at times it does get a little noisey. But the view from your room is fantastic and I really enjoyed sitting out there at night with a TG.  They will check ID's at times and are aware of who is in the room with you...Just for your safety...  Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk..

Location wise its a good spot ......You may have to ask for some chairs for the balcony, they will supply you with some...

Owned by a Frenchman and has alot of regular customers.

I'll send you a message about another possible location that you may be interested in....About 1/2 the price but no pool.

I lease an apt. there year around. A very nice place to stay. The hotel section has 2 type rooms. Ocean front side are large rooms kind of like mini suites but with no sofas. TV's are a little small. Only the 4th floor rooms have actual kingsize beds. The other floors have 2 beds pushed together but the sheets are still made up as twins so that is a problem when you have a TG visit. Great views though.

Backside rooms are smaller with Kingsize beds on all floors I think. Quieter too as they only face the parking lot and the pool of the hotel next door.

Restaurant and pool are very good and right on the beach. you can swim at night too if you want.

Super location. Great staff.

I stayed there last November for a few weeks.  Fifth floor, sewview room.  Maybe the same one you've booked.  There are some pictures under my handle in the Gallery.  Fantastic view from the room, and I have to second the notion that the pool across the street is good.  The food at the pool bar is also OK.  I forget what I had, but I remember feeling guilty that the entire meal was less than 100 Baht.  It was excellent.  As for the rooms?  No telephones, and the TV is very small.  Also, there's no elevator, but that's no big deal, I suppose.  All in all, a nice quiet place to get away from it all.  I think I paid 1250 Baht a night, which is a little high.

Rex