Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

anyone up for a round of golf between Jan 24 and Feb 1

Hi, my name is Sam, I will be arriving Tuesday Jan 22 at 3am to Pattaya for my first visit. I plan on going on some bar crawls with FLB BM's to learn the ropes, although I have been reading up on what to expect in the LOS. I am teaching English in Korea, and have been living a very isolated and lonely existence for the last 11 months. That is the reason I am trying to make an effort to connect with some BM's, just having a conversation with someone in English will be nice.

I was wondering if any of the BM's play golf and would be interested in playing a round? My plan is to recharge my batteries every third day and play a round of golf. Anyone interested. In Korea, it cost $200 or more to play golf, so I haven't played in over a year. I usually shoot in the low 90's, but I would be happy to break 100 playing with rented equipment and having not played in so long. I will be in Pattaya from Jan 22 to Feb 1st, so let me know what you think.

Sam, I suggest you send a PM to board member "Solar."

Callum organizes various golf outings including the RideHer Cup.

Just make sure you're paired with his girlfriend Wii, and not the great man himself for reasons that will soon become obvious ... :bhappy

:chogdee2

Sam, I suggest you send a PM to board member "Solar."

Callum organizes various golf outings including the RideHer Cup.

Just make sure you're paired with his girlfriend Wii, and not the great man himself for reasons that will soon become obvious ... :bhappy

:chogdee2

I don't know about Solar, but I know him on this board by the handle doghaus!