Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

After all the positive posts on the Residence Garden suites, I have decided to stay there for a couple of months (Sept/Oct)!  I'm sure it will live up to its reputation.

Does anyone know of any gyms within walking distance of the RG?  If people have stayed there on a monthly basis, what is the lowest rate you have paid?  Are there special monthly rates for FLB members?

If anyone is staying there at the moment or recently, how busy is/has it been?  Do you think I need to book in advance?  Any one else staying there Sept/Oct?  

I know...questions questions questions...but thanks in advance for any  [smiley=yikes.gif]replies.

Steve, I don't know about gyms within walking distance, but for stays of 30 days or longer I've paid 1000 baht per day. Don't know if you can get it lower than that. Also if you want to stay there you should email the owner, Ib, sooner rather than later, as it's a popular place. You can contact him at:  ottesen@loxinfo.co.th  

You'll like it there.  Also try the all-you-can-eat dinner buffet at their Captain's Corner Restaurant,  295 baht without drinks. When you get tired of Thai food, it's a good place to fuel up on Western-style food. Have a great trip.