Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Emirates Business Class

I'm flying Emirates Buiness Class from London to BKK via Dubai on a mixture of Airbus 330 and 777s.  I have heard mixed reports of the experience and seating.  Can anyone give feedback and suggest whether the front seats are the best ones to be in on Emirates Business Class.

Thanks....4 weeks till a 9 month holiday in Thailand!

Steve i flown Emirates from London Dubai Bangkok several times.I personally feel the Business class seats towards the front of the aircraft are better.like rows 7 or 8,plus you want to be on the 2 side.If i remember correct it is 2-3-2 seat configureration.I think Emirates also has one of the best business class lounges in the world.I am looking forward to the flying from JFK in April of next year.

Emirates ?

Got to be one of the best in the world.

Even their economy class is good.

Seating is as stated previously 2-3-2 on both aircraft though I strongly suspect that you will get 2 seats to yourself at least on the BKK sector

also 18 TV channels !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for your advice - have reserved front row window seats in the '2' seat config on all legs....once I've flown it...I'll let you know how good your advice was!

Thanks again.