Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Isan Flowers (Pattaya) - Gifts for Valentine's Day (Friday, 14 Feb)

Hi Everyone

It's Valentine's Day on Friday, 14 February!

Say "I LOVE YOU" with a delivery in the Pattaya area from Isan Flowers (Pattaya) ...

The Isan Flowers Team invite you to pre-Order * your Valentine delivery (Roses, Soft Toys, Balloons, Chocolates, etc) ...

EITHER ... go online to order & pay via one our websites - www.isanflowers.com (main website, registration needed) or www.roses-to-pattaya.com (smaller website, no registration needed)
    OR ... come and pre-order at one of our 2 shops in Pattaya (see our "Where Are We" webpage):
- Isan Flowers 1 (Central Pattaya, on Pattaya 3rd Road, next to the Motorcycle Shop, near corner of Soi 29 (opposite the Four Seasons Hotel sign, and almost opposite "The Village"))
- Isan Flowers 2 (East Pattaya, on Soi Siam Country Club, next to Soi 23. It's 5.5 km from Sukhumvit Road & 1.8 km before Lake Mabprachan. Only 500m from Retox Outback Golf Bar), Closed 10-15 Feb, because all staff will be at Isan Flowers 1 shop for this time
-------

* Please Pre-order as soon as possible. Our LAST ORDER DEADLINE is currently ... TUESDAY 11 FEBRUARY (but this may change when we reach full order capacity and/or when product supply is limited)
DO NOT WAIT until Valentine's Day - we will probably NOT have time or stock left for walk-in customers on Valentine's Day itself !

- Tip: Avoid the delivery rush ... Order for delivery on 13 February !

-----------

PLEASE NOTE:

- (Like every year) We have to increase the prices of Rose products unfortunately, because the wholesale price of Roses from Thailand flower wholesalers rises dramatically at this time of year (supply and demand for St Valentine's Day!).
- We have temporarily removed many of our usual categories and products (like non-Rose flowers, Cakes, Fruit, etc) from our website because we will not be able to supply them between 10-23 February.
- We only sell big, luxury Roses, not the (much smaller) Thai Roses sold by street stalls and people going round all the bars.
- We can only deliver to Pattaya and surrounding areas.
- I will not be in the shop myself because I am in the UK, but I monitor the web orders and help with e-mails from there. In the shops, my sons Ball and Bell, partner Rin or another member of our team will take care of you

We hope to serve you as our valued customers. We are at your service

simonb

12_Fresh_red_chinese_roses_with_white_filler_in_vase2 - extra -  for forum post.jpg

Floating Foil Balloon - I Love You Heart Gold Script - Extra - for forum post.jpg

Extra Large Bear E Soft Toy - for forum post.jpg

Red Love Heart Cushion - for forum post.jpg