Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Profile Updating / Personal Photo

One more techno glitch - I'll use this as a test message to see if my Profile update actually worked, but I suspect not.

If you update it, do your previous posted messages then show the new profile as well, or only the new ones?

Anyway I've mastered loading photos to the Members Gallery (yes!), but can't seem to link the ID photo to the profile and make it stick.

Any ideas?  I'm using Win 98 and IE 5.0.

Cheers,

Croc

I put your id photo in your profile.  If you go to your profile you will be able to see how I did it.

If you change your profile it changes for all posts including past ones.

Cheers

Thanks for that Pete.

On my initial attempt I followed your procedure to the letter, but it just wouldn't work.  

I  actually intended to use a different ID photo (James_Bond_Is_2.jpg).  I tried to change it, plus add my own text message, but all I get is "Error. You are not allowed to change this person's profile."

So I think I'll quit while I'm ahead. ::)

Cheers

Croc

Thanks for that Pete.

On my initial attempt I followed your procedure to the letter, but it just wouldn't work.  

I  actually intended to use a different ID photo (James_Bond_Is_2.jpg).  I tried to change it, plus add my own text message, but all I get is "Error. You are not allowed to change this person's profile."

So I think I'll quit while I'm ahead. ::)

Cheers

Croc