Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

It seems that since we went over to PattayaTalk my PC doesn't remember that I am a member and I need to login every time.

Other sites that I am a member of remember me, and my profile etc seems in order.

I do run Win XP,Zone alarm and an ad killer, can anyone help?

TIA

Gus,

A couple of possibilities. I seem to recall that the last time I had to log on, there was a box which said something along the lines "Remember me in future". Have you tried checking this box?

Also, for the site to know who you are in future you have to allow cookies to be stored on your PC. I occasionally delete all cookies stored on my PC and when I do this I then have to log back on to this site. I try now to check out what cookies have been stored on my PC on a regular basis and delete those I don't want.

Alan

Eneuk

Thanks for that, yes the remember box is ticked, also TOOLS, INT OPTNS, PRIVCY then Accept ALL cookies.....

I think it may be a conflict with Zone Alarm firewall and the new software, I'll have to see if I can find anything on Zone alarm.

Rgds