Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

London-BKK £299inc tax

Gus,

Thanks for that. I seen the ad this morning in the paper but was too late getting home to get any info from them. One good thing is that it isn't Phuket Air on a Tue unless they've increased their schedule. I'll give them a call tomorrow a.m. - it could be an interesting option. ;)

Tom

Yes, it is Phuket Air from Gatwick. The ticket has a validity of one month (so no good for me !).

Also, whilst direct there (from LGW), it stops on the way back (don't know why, probably to pick up cheap fuel). Old planes, Boeing 747-200's which came into service in 1971 and were discontinued in 1991 ( http://www.boeing.com/commercial/747family..._back.html#200)

hi i posted this last week on a old thread anyone still looking for flights give these a try.just booked yesterday for three friends 611 all in with 5 nights hotel bangkok with klm from manchester depart 13 dec return 11 jan.they also had ethiad from gatwick 585 all inn similar dates you stay one night dubai 4 star hotel good if a few of you travelling.also 530 all in aeroflot but heard there shite.the company is dial a flight they have website. but you have to phone for them prices.tel 02072088282

hi i posted this last week on a old thread anyone still looking for flights give these a try.just booked yesterday for three friends 611 all in with 5 nights hotel bangkok with klm from manchester depart 13 dec return 11 jan.they also had ethiad from gatwick 585 all inn similar dates you stay one night dubai 4 star hotel good if a few of you travelling.also 530 all in aeroflot but heard there shite.the company is dial a flight they have website. but you have to phone for them prices.tel 02072088282

i just phoned the number above.

they offered me 479 , from teesside to london and on to bkk with eva air return in january05 ( might as well have a look at xmas be rude not to)

klm are doing 585 up to 1100 gbp for teesside to amsterdam to bkk

and china airways are doing it for 490 for teesside to amsterdam, then bkk

all departing within a week...

whats eve like anyone??? compared with the likes of klm??

to be honest dont care what the journey is like so long as i get there in one peice, it just means ill have to knock a few sleepers in me , and snore very loud to anoy the passenger next to me,to make him hate me lol :banghead

have not heard much about eva air economy,iam flying eva deluxe with eva which is supposed to be excellent.klm are ok but nowhere as good as thai or emirates.but like you say m8 as long as you get there.try a price for eva deluxe i paid 600 worth the extra few quid but iam flying out nov,dec is probably more expensive especially mid dec onwards.for the dates i mention in earlier post mid dec depart,the cheapest with travelbag and ebookers was 950 with klm but i rang around and got klm for them for 611 same dates and free hotel bangkok.good luck :beer

Just a thought but all you guys chopping and changing from one airline to another all the time are missing out on the frequent flyer miles.

If you get a free trip after say 5 paid ones then that's the equivalent of 20% off. You may alos get bumped up now and again.

Just a thought.

i only go once a year sometimes twice. most airlines i think the miles get wiped after so long,so no good for me.an upgrade for some is not as important as cost.iam personally always going to fly eva air deluxe with my size essential,and when i go in nov you can get great price.i flew thai air last time they were excellent the best i have flown and did join f/f club thinking i would use them all the time but after hearing about eva air deluxe, to me it is the way to go and will join the ff club.hoping i can get enough trips in for upgrade but i think eva miles last 5 years so should be ok.