Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

domestic flight transfers

Has any of you experience of changing planes at Bangkok.I am planning a trip from Udon Thani to Phuket in January using two different airlines(Nokair and Asia).

As the check in closes 45 minutes before departure i am a little worried about the turnround times.I have an option of 2 hours .Is this adequate for getting off the plane ,collecting cases etc.The other option is a 3 3/4 hour yawn.

Bazz

Bazz, I flew Asia Air from Udon to Bkk and by the time I walked to the baggage area the baggage was on the carousel, 15 mins max. I do not know how long from arrivals to departures at BKK domestic but it is not a real big place.

Asia Air were on time the four times I flew them...

John

Two hours is plenty, even if you are checking luggage. However, you can check with the first airline as they wil have their own rules. Should you be delayed, then any compensation and / being put onto the next flight will depend upon whether you were within their tolerances.