Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anyone for Golf - Jan 5-14

I'm going to be in Pattaya at the beginning of January and would love to play a few times. I'm thinking of bringing my own clubs with me but am thinking of checking them at the Bangkok Airport for a week or two before getting them to take to Pattaya with me. Does anyone know about the check luggage situation at the airport? I saw that they offer the service on their website, but am wondering if it is safe to leave your clubs with them. Thanks!

abcd

You can check luggage at the airport in BKK and I am sure this will include golf clubs. The luggage deposit booth is on the departures level between International terminals 1 and 2. I usually leave mine at my hotel - most hotels will keep them for you if you are a regular customer.

Doggie

I've often left excess luggage at Don Muang when heading off to PTY for a few days. Never had a problem.

A mate of mine was not so trusting and took all his mountain climbing gear to Pty with him. Looked like a complete tosser. :cussing

Thanks for the advice. Before heading to Pattaya, I'm going to be spending time in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. I'd rather leave them at the airport since I'll be heading straight from there to Pattaya after arriving from Chiang Mai.

If anyone wants to play, let me know!