Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Philippines Airlines

Hi Stick

Flew with them in July this year Bangkok to Manilla return. On the outward trip food was excellent T.V etc. in back of seat in front of you and service great. On the return trip the same except for the food ugh. I did not like some of the food in Manilla so I think any of the airlines that use Man will get the same food but it's only a 3Hr trip to BKK

Cheers Doug.

Ty,

Curious what you paid for that ticket JimmyBB and I and flying that same Route Feb out of SFO and we paid 760.00 which at the time was 1400.00 Cheaper than anyone else. Bought our tickets about one month ago. Now I have a friend that want's to join us and that same fare is now about 1300.00 an increase of 500+ dollars so he passed.

My exwife sells alot of Tickets for PAL and she asked the agent she sells for why the sudden increase and was told that they sell about 25% of the seats then at that price when that level is reached they increase the fare.

Agent claims that doing this pretty much insures the plane will be full.

If I were you I would book NOW to lock in the price.

I flew with them many times and other that the kids that were unattended it was OK I like the fact that after a stop in Hawaii in is non stop to Manila

Ty,

Curious what you paid for that ticket

I paid $825. That is for a departure date of May 26 and a return date of June 7. This will be the first time in a while that I have not flown in EVA Evergreen Deluxe, I hope it will be ok. But to save $800 it will be worth it.

Ty_

I am told that the flight to PI will not only be packed full, but that there will be oodles of kids on the plane as well. That said, I think Soi 7 and I will be handing out Hershey Kisses to all the kiddies just so we can see how wired up we can get the little tykes on the flight. Ought to be pretty entertaining watching the children run from the cockpit to the tail section for a few hours. <huh Rgds, Jimmy

try www.justfares.com

They sell tickets on PAL cheaper than PAL does (they prebuy blocks) many

Phillipinos use them and I've usually found cheap tickets with them.

One thing to look out for on PAL is the carry on limit, something like 15 lbs or

so, and they weigh every bag, only one allowed. Rationale being if they weren't

so strict there'd be huge amounts of carry ons with the philipinos.

Also, food is the worst I've had on an airline, and the rush to get off of the plane

upon landing in manilla is nuts, reminded me of traveling with Dominicans to

Santo Domingo actually... Phillipinos are great people as are Dominicans, it's just that they are eager to get out of the airport and on with family and friends..