Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Evidently a male saying it (from "Khrup") Something about "Good luck Mr XXXX. I xxxx xxxx good xxxx, xxxx little bit" Now I look at it, that's a pretty pathetic effort, and I'm sure someone here will do much better. Failing that, maybe you could say what you think it is, then we can look in our dictionaries or phrase books. :beer

Can anyone translate:

Chok dee khrup Khun ******, chan pbai norn dee kwaa, nueai nit noi

Chok dee khrup Khun ******, chan pbai norn dee kwaa, nueai nit noi

good luck mr. xxxxxxx ,I (fem) go sleep good more, tired a little bit

nuai= cars tire?

There must be 2 people talking here. The first person is male (khrup). The other is female (chan is the female for I, me etc).

I go along with Ting Tong in that I think it means something along the lines of - I'm going to be good and go and get some sleep. I'm a bit tired. However, if anyone knows any better ..........

The word for I (phom for males or chan for females) is often omitted in Thai.

Alan

There must be 2 people talking here. The first person is male (khrup). The other is female (chan is the female for I, me etc).

I go along with Ting Tong in that I think it means something along the lines of - I'm going to be good and go and get some sleep. I'm a bit tired. However, if anyone knows any better ..........

The word for I (phom for males or chan for females) is often omitted in Thai.

Alan

Good deduction! I never thought it may be a conversation of 2 people.

I usually never say pom when speaking to Thais, unless it needs to be said, like "pom mai kon yepoon" I am not japanese.

I always get the comment "puud thai geng"

My 2 Satang worth............although Phom is correct for a male and chan for a female, very often its perfectly acceptable for the male to use chan when talking to someone who is very close (relation wise) to him. :nod

My  2  Satang  worth............although  Phom  is  correct  for  a  male  and  chan  for  a  female, very  often  its  perfectly  acceptable  for  the  male  to  use  chan  when  talking  to  someone  who  is  very  close (relation  wise)  to  him.  1luv

I thought that applied only to the 3rd gender? :nod

It was a message from someone to me saying I'd be better off going to the Philippines. Thanks for all the input, I think I understand he was just letting off steam by ending the conversation with something he knew I couldn't translate. (my Thai is almost nil).

chohk dee kroÌ‚p tuÌ‚an chăn baÌ‚i nŏr dee kwaÌa nuÌ‚at niÌt noÌ€y

โชคดีครบถ้วนฉันใบ้หนอดีคว้านวด

Transliteration:

Good luck to you, Maybe I'm dumb, but I've got time to grab a little massage.

That's what I came up with. :P