Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just got back from 6 weeks holiday in Pattaya(had a great time) looking to go back at christmas for 8 weeks. Kuwait airlines have a good deal at the moment £535 inc tax. Are they a good airline?

Other than the fact that Kuwait probably do the cheapest twin-centre option for Bangkok and Manila (around 550 quid) they don't really have a lot going for them. Use the search function on this site ..... there has been enough comments made in the past about them.

Tom

Guest Winston_Churchill

yes 6+6 back =12 hours waiting in kuwait no bars the biggest room there is the prayer room and you will need to go in there praying for some decent food :beer it's worth paying the extra 100 quid to go direct

Winston mate!!!

Please can you tell me where i can get a direct flight for 100 quid more, 600 quid for a direct return flight

I dont want to spend more than 600-650 quid for my ticket as that would be wasting spending money for LOS

Any help would be great.

Edited by farman
Winston mate!!!

Please can you tell me where i can get a direct flight for 100 quid more, 600 quid for a direct return flight <laugh

I dont want to spend more than 600-650 quid for my ticket as that would be wasting spending money for LOS

Any help would be great.

What dates are you going anyway here is an example for 8 weeks the qoute is from airline network but look at other places.Flight Availability

If the flight options shown below are not suitable you can return to the previous page and try a different fare. Otherwise, amend your Flight Search details and try a new search.

Choose your flight Flight No. Depart Time Arrival Time Aircraft En-route stops

London Heathrow - UK to Bangkok - Thailand BR 68 21:30

02-Dec-05 15:50

03-Dec-05 77W 0

Choose your flight Flight No. Depart Time Arrival Time Aircraft En-route stops

Bangkok - Thailand to London Heathrow - UK BR 67 13:30

27-Jan-06 19:10

27-Jan-06 77W 0

Non-Stop Flight Direct Flight

the price is 485 all in good luck

Guest Winston_Churchill

I just got a return for november with expedia.co.uk £464.10

or you could phone westeast travel 0870 220 1039

ailine warehouse usually has some good prices

or you could look at my stalker aboves qoute if you understand what qoute means????? <laugh

if you need any info on pattaya farman send me an im,take care have a good one :D

I just got a return for november with expedia.co.uk £464.10

or you could phone westeast travel 0870 220 1039

ailine warehouse usually has some good prices

or you could look at my stalker aboves qoute if you understand what qoute means????? :banghead

if you need any info on pattaya farman send me an im,take care have a good one :chogdee2

i was helping a guy out winnie how is that stalking you.I am sure farman knows what a qoute is or do you mean me, and you take the piss out of my english and spelling :D

Winnie anyone that has followed your insults and lies towards me and others, know that you are just a sad wind up merchant :nod Its pretty sad that you post insults which have nothing to do with the topic or even remotely related to what people have posted as it gives you a kick to wind people up and you dont realise how much of an idiot you look :D to other members.

And when it is made clear even to YOU that you have been out of order you dont like being made to look like an idiot, so you send threatening pms or delete posts and start lieing.

Unlike you to be so freindly do you know farman or are you trying to be nice to members that dont know about the shit you have posted in the past.So i look like the one out of order :clueless

Is that price for over christmas like the op said he was looking for? if so well done for helping someone if that fair is for christmas period i would book that farman.

Iam starting to think you dont act the same on holiday as you do on here winnie(keyboard warrior) because you would have some serious problems or you have been very lucky as your attitude sucks and does not go down well with thais or likeminded violent idiots like yourself good luck.

Guest Winston_Churchill
i was helping a guy out winnie how is that stalking you.I am sure farman knows what a qoute is or do you mean me, and you take the piss out of my english and spelling :D

Winnie anyone that has followed your insults and lies towards me and others, know that you are just a sad wind up merchant :D Its pretty sad that you post insults which have nothing to do with the topic or even remotely related to what people have posted as it gives you a kick to wind people up and you dont realise how much of an idiot you look :nod  to other members.

And when it is made clear even to YOU  that you have been out of order you dont like being made to look like an idiot, so you send threatening pms or delete posts and start lieing.

Unlike you to be so freindly do you know farman or are you trying to be nice to members that dont know about the shit you have posted in the past.So i look like the one out of order :nod

Is that price for over christmas like the op said he was looking for? if so well done for helping someone if that fair is for christmas period i would book that farman.

Iam starting to think you dont act the same on holiday as you do on here winnie(keyboard warrior) because you would have some serious problems or you have been very lucky as your attitude sucks and does not go down well with thais or likeminded violent idiots like yourself good luck.

the guy asked me a question,your still stalking me! go away and love your sheep please,i know you will reply but i'm telling you now i will not!!!!!!! :banghead :clueless

please explain what this word qoute is,i was educated in England and i was always told the second letter after a "Q" would always be a "U", i'm sorry for your education i dont really know where it was done but i'm pretty sure after a "Q" there must be a "U" anyway honeysuckle i've missed you i hope we can meet for that beer sometime i am not a keyboard warrior i have always let you know the dates i'm in Pattaya but if i remember rightly it was you who said you didn't want to meet me, so i guess it must be you who is a keyboard warrior, but i guess you forget what you said before you D F A--S---E! ok honey tuck the sheep in goodnight god bless,YOU ARE THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR OR PROVE ME WRONG :D

Is it a German word "qoute" just hazzarding a geuss :chogdee2

Edited by Winston_Churchill

I flew them once and I will NEVER EVER fly those bastards again! I won't go into the long story here other than to say that 8 months later I'm still pissed at how I was treated when they stranded me in Bangkok for TWO DAYS!

These come from a recent thread somewhere:

Travelmood is advertising flights for the period mid-August 2005 through until the end of November.

All prices in UK Pounds incl tax and surcharges.

Thai - 469

Etihad - 455

Qatar - 444

Eva - 454 639 (ED)

emirates from thomas cook for £391 each in september

Package deal LHR -BKK on Thai. 20 nights in the heart of soi 7 including private transfers £810 all in for late October. You can choose your seats on the aircraft if you have a rop card.

Thai Air and Etihad in September thru Travelocity incl taxes are £474 and £447 respectively.

phoned west-east, eva in oct for £431 and thai for £456 , evergreen deluxe for £631

Expedia with Eva for £446

BA for sept £498.

the guy asked me a question,your still stalking me! go away and love your sheep please,i know you will reply but i'm telling you now i will not!!!!!!! :P :wanker

please explain what this word qoute is,i was educated in England and i was always told the second letter after a "Q" would always be a "U", i'm sorry for your education i dont really know where it was done but i'm pretty sure after a "Q" there must be a "U" anyway honeysuckle i've missed you i hope we can meet for that beer sometime i am not a keyboard warrior i have always let you know the dates i'm in Pattaya but if i remember rightly it was you who said you didn't want to meet me, so i guess it must be you who is a keyboard warrior, but i guess you forget what you said before you D F A--S---E! ok honey tuck the sheep in goodnight god bless,YOU ARE THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR OR PROVE ME WRONG 2guns

Is it a German word "qoute" just hazzarding a geuss :wanker

You clearly have problems winnie :nod iam sure people understand qoute or quote.

But lets see what you wrote qoute winnies most excelent grasp of the english language:or you could look at my stalker aboves qoute if you understand what qoute means????? :rolleyes:

You say you will not reply that does not surprise me in the previous threads you could not explain why you posted what you did because your a loser.

So you send threatening pms and post more insults and then even start lieing and deleting posts you are very good at avoiding explaining yourself by changing the subject through more insults :clap1

So you are not a keyboard warrior this is how you act when on holiday or even at home :D lets take ONE of your bullshit contributions to a thread and see if your attitude would go down well whilst in pattaya.A couple of scotsman are talking about football and you wade in with your big mouth saying you scotish people are worse than illegal immigrants for taking our money you moan like fuck but where would you be without us. :frustrated

As for meeting you why the hell would i go to los to meet an idiot like you who wants to crack my skull,iam sorry you think that it is accepetable to insult me and others for NO REASON and when you get a reply asking to explain your stupid post,or are simply called an idiot you get very violent and threatening.So you say iam a keyboard warrior for not meeting you and having a rumble outside flb. :rolleyes:

it is obvious you think you can behave like you do because your right hook can solve any differences or arguments that you start through your big bullshit mouth.

Keep on with that attitude you will go along way you big man.

Guest Winston_Churchill
You clearly have problems winnie :wanker iam sure people understand qoute or quote.

But lets see what you wrote qoute winnies most excelent grasp of the english language:or you could look at my stalker aboves qoute if you understand what qoute means????? :rolleyes:

You say you will not reply that does not surprise me in the previous threads you could not explain why you posted what you did because your a loser.

So you send threatening pms and post more insults and then even start lieing and deleting posts you are very good at avoiding explaining yourself by changing the subject through more insults :P

So you are not a keyboard warrior this is how you act when on holiday or even at home :D lets take ONE of your bullshit contributions to a thread and see if your attitude would go down well whilst in pattaya.A couple of scotsman are talking about football and you wade in with your big mouth saying you scotish people are worse than illegal immigrants for taking our money you moan like fuck but where would you be without us. :frustrated

As for meeting you why the hell would i go to los to meet an idiot like you who wants to crack my skull,iam sorry you think that it is accepetable to insult me and others for NO REASON and when you get a reply asking to explain your stupid post,or are simply called an idiot you get very violent and threatening.So you say iam a keyboard warrior for not meeting you and having a rumble outside flb. :rolleyes:

it is obvious you think you can behave like you do because your right hook can solve any differences or arguments that you start through your big bullshit mouth.

Keep on with that attitude you will go along way you big man.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wanker

Thanks for all replies.

The thing is i am looking to fly from london on christmas day(give or take a couple of days either side) and return 8 weeks later.

Will check out some of the sites mentioned.

ps do you think it is better for me to buy tickets now for christmas or wait a few more months before i buy(i have a feeling if i wait 2-3 more months then the ticket prices will be sky high)

chok dee

farman,

To travel out on Xmas day Airfaresbasement has Qatar @ GBP 568, Gulf at 601 and EVA @ 658.

http://airfaresbasement.com/

Airroutes has Sri Lankan @ GBP 577

Airroutes.com

Thomas Cook has Gulf @ GBP 592 and Lufthansa @ 632

thomascook.com

Expedia has Gulf @ GBP 570 and EVA @ 621

Travelbag/e-bookers has Jordanian @ GBP 525

All of the above are available and include all taxes.

There are loads of flights around, even more so if you travel on Boxing Day.

As for buying now or waiting ...... simply speaking, there is a 50% chance the fares will go up and the same that they will come down ............. up to you! :D

Tom

I was in the same position last year, waited, waited and prices went up, and then down, then up again, finally booked in november for around 600 quid with air france. traveling about the 14th of December.

Am looking to go myself this year around the 15/16th, but prices are silly, only Aeroflot under the 600 mark, eva and Thai 800+ and i would rather walk than go with Aeroflot

Have looked at 24/25/26 of December myself, and prices are cheaper, Eithad keep cropping up for around 560, i am sure i have seen Emirates as well on boxing day for about 570 somewhere, i think it was Expedia.

If you can go the 27/28th Eva are available for around 600.

I was in the same position last year, waited, waited and prices went up, and then down, then up again, finally booked in november for around 600 quid with air france. traveling about the 14th of December.

Am looking to go myself this year around the 15/16th, but prices are silly, only Aeroflot under the 600 mark, eva and Thai 800+ and i would rather walk than go with Aeroflot

Have looked at 24/25/26 of December myself, and prices are cheaper, Eithad keep cropping up for around 560, i am sure i have seen Emirates as well on boxing day for about 570 somewhere, i think it was Expedia.

If you can go the 27/28th Eva are available for around 600.

Not sure how long you are staying but a mate has just booked flying out 15th dec rtn 16th jan for 550 with jordanion,he wanted to fly on the 17th which is a saturday so he could work all week, but it was dearer.

It is the best price he could get for them dates.I fly out in nov so would never consider them as the stopover on the rtn leg is 7 or 8 hours :clap1 and the reviews on airlinequality.com are not very good but if i was flying out mid dec i would fly with them or gulf which i think are a similar price.

Guest Winston_Churchill
Not sure how long you are staying but a mate has just booked flying out 15th dec rtn 16th jan for 550 with jordanion,he wanted to fly on the 17th which is a saturday so he could work all week, but it was dearer.

It is the best price he could get for them dates.I fly out in nov so would never consider them as the stopover on the rtn leg is 7 or 8 hours :o and the reviews on airlinequality.com are not very good but if i was flying out mid dec i would fly with them or gulf which i think are a similar price.

What date ru flying out in nov? :chogdee2

Just booked with deckchair 28th dec-26th feb £475.00 flying with etihad. What do you think about that for a deal? I think its a good price if i may say so myself.

Just booked with deckchair 28th dec-26th feb £475.00 flying with etihad. What do you think about that for a deal? I think its a good price if i may say so myself.

467 quid with Expedia for the same flights/dates ................... B)

NEVER FLY WITH THEM AGAIN,

Flew with them last year and ended up with a 12hour stop over becuase they didnt have a full air crew or some bullshit. Got put in some shit airport hotel

Not recommended shite

NEVER FLY WITH THEM AGAIN,

Flew with them last year and ended up with a 12hour stop over becuase they didnt have a full air crew or some bullshit. Got put in some shit airport hotel

Not recommended shite

This will be the third time i have flown with etihad this year and i myself highly recommened them!!!!

This will be the third time i have flown with etihad this year and i myself highly recommened them!!!!

Hi gaz might be talking about kuwait airways as this is the airline this thread started with and he did not qoute you so maybe his post was in relation to kuwait airways.good luck.