Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

As I travel EVA on majority of occasions can someone fill me in as to how air miles work (also a link please) do you have to book directly with the airline, and how many trips before you qualify for a free flight?

Here is the link to EVA's FF Program:

Evergreen Club Homepage

Use the menus on the left to review their program.

How miles work? First of all, you must sign-up for an airlines FF program. You accrue miles for flights you take with an airline or their partners. These miles are placed in your FF account. On some airlines, these miles never expire, but with EVA, they expire after 3 years. You can use your miles for free tickets or upgrades so long as it is permissible inder the program rules. These tickets or upgrades need to be done through EVA.

How many trips for a free flight? It depends where you fly from and how many miles you accrue. Another thing you may need to consider is costs associated with the flight. Speaking personally, I prefer to use my miles to upgrade as tickets where I gateway from (LAX) re relatively inexpensive.

As I travel EVA on majority of occasions can someone fill me in as to how air miles work (also a link please) do you have to book directly with the airline, and how many trips before you qualify for a free flight?

Pattaya Mad

I to travel on EVA as well,i belive it is 100k for a free return trip to BKK .

30K for a one way upgrade from economy to deluxe.

Dont forget Eva fly there new 777 on the LHR-BKK route from sep 16 and are also offering bonus miles for flights taken between this time :lol: .

Hope this helps

Matty

Looking at my records, I believe you get 5 years to use your accumulated mileage from the date you earned it. I think mileage earned before 2002 is or was only good for 3 years. Not sure about mileage earned with another airline partnered with EVA though.