Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have just spent 5 days in the Bangkok and 5 days in the Pattaya Sheraton I have just found out that the stays do not count towards my Starwood Preferred Guest Status as I booked via http://www.asiarooms.com has anyone found this after staying at the Sheraton hotels?

Also does anyone know of a prepay online sites that you do get points from.

VaioLord

VaioLord, as sad as it is, this doesn't really surprise me as the same deal applies from here (Japan) when booking airfares with many of the cheap agents.

Often you're better off booking airlfares/hotels direct nowadays but if you're saving some serious coin then you may have to forgo the points/miles.

Try Priceline next time, though they don't cover Pattaya. Never heard of these restrictions with them but times do change.

PS How was the Sheraton Pattaya?

sick puppy.

I have stayed at both the westin grande suhkumvit and the sheraton grande sukhumvit in bkk using priceline. The most I ever paid was $80 plus tax. Usually I get the rooms for $60 -$70. Everytime I have recieved starwood points for staying there.

so it is not quite true that all prepaid rates don't get points. B) :unsure: