Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Coming for my next 12 week trip in Oct.

Last time got a 60 day tourist visa, with a 30 day extention in Pattaya. No problems.

Just wondering if I would be better to get the Non Imm 'O' visa, to last the 90 days, from here in England . Hull seem quite good to use.

It is a bit cheaper , but if you get rejected, can you still apply for the 60 day tourist without any problems?

I expect it's all a formality, but any advice would be great.

Cheers

A couple of weeks ago, I applied to the Hull Consulate for a 12 month multi entry non imm visa. Sent by special delivery on Thursday and received my stamped passport back on Saturday morning. It doesn't get ant easier than that.

I was issued the Triple entry Tourist Visa last year in Hull. With 30 day extensions it lasted about 9 months. This year I opted for the Non immigrant O which just requires you provide a sponsor letter to bail you out if you get in 'trouble'.

I recommend this as it allows multiple stays of three months rather than the two months Tourist visa. Then you dont have to spend 1900b on extensions and only need a Visa run every three months. Thats if your staying for a long time.

The service is great in Hull in and out in 20 minutes. :banghead

Agree that the non-Immigrant O visa is the way to go. It can also be extended by (I think) 15 days,

I got my visa from Hull as well - less than 20 minutes if you apply in person, provided you have the correct paper work of course. :D For those of you who are thinking of applying in person, the Thai Consul in Hull is on the outskirts of an industrial estate and the building is far from being what you would expect for a Consul. :o Still, it was close to my hotel. :D

Alan