Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

when i first went to amsterdam i got back and my mate who had been before me said thats it pal youve been amsterdamaged , which at the time i had to agree i thought that it was the only place in the world to really have fun , then i went to LOS now i know the meaning of fucked in the physical and mental sense , cant wait till my next trip :D

Hi Bros,

I have just returned from Pattaya yesterday. Liked to thank all folks that was so helpful in trying to locate inexpensive hotels for me there during high season.

I didn't really have that great of a time since I am a newbie there and had my fair share of failures not knowing all the rules of engagements.

I got ripped off more than once while there.

Since this forum cant really discuss bargirl situations, cant get into the details, but I don't know if I would go back anytime soon. Still steamed thinking about some of the experiences. So, bottom line, not all experiences are good ones.

When I first went to Pattaya 17 years ago I was euphoric. I thought I had found heaven. Over the next few visits I learnt all about the crap that happens there and all the rip offs and BS. I still love the place but you have to be clued up not to fall foul of the trickery you will encounter.

I have to agree with all the messages on this thread. I went to Thailand for the first time in November, and now I think of nothing except how soon I can go back. I was warned before I went, and i confess that i was skeptical, but no longer. Prepare to have your life changed forever.