Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an idea for Mr Toom,as well as name of pickup,have TOOM on the sign too.

Might help if there is mistake in writing pickups name.

Sounds like a bloody good idea :banghead saves any confusion, 2 people same surname etc. :D

:3some

I was with Gentlemangeoff we turn left. Mr Tooms not they.

i cant see what the problem is Gentlemangeoff was they Mr Toom was not. we dont all bring mobile to thailand, Dont pay for what you not get.

mr T could easy get any other fare to pattaya. we dont no.

mike

I don't know what problem on that day i have to meet gentlemangeoff on friday not for charge him my job is service i want to know problem for to improve to better.

Menzso. There is a Hungarian on this board who could offer you some great advice about the English language usage and I can never really understand what he is on about!

I met with Mr Toom today to discuss the problems caused by the missed pick-up last Friday. We were not able to find out what went wrong although I have to say I found him a very personable guy. The discussion we had was very pleasant and constructive - an excercise in east/west detante.

I was prepared to pay Mr Toom the full fare.

To his credit, he said he did not want any money.

We settled at a mid-point figure.

We also parted on very good terms and I have booked him for my return journey.

i just booked him for the 31 st ,,,very quick reply to my email ,,seems on the ball with his reply,i am sure he will be there. Will let you all know in due course,i gues you just unlucky some how???? : :rolleyes:

Hello everyone <huh

Now i have any problem to meet my customer at bkk. a/p if there do fallow this i think 100 % to meet me because at bkk. a/p have only one place for private driver wait(terminal 1 or 2 is same ) after immigraytion clear have to go out arrival hall please turn left and look at right side for look for your name on a board around there if don't to see me please call 01-4827148 , 03-0178066

Many thank i hope to good service for everyone

Mr.Toom :clap1

Hello Eveyone !

If you want i'm take you <huh back trip from pattaya to bkk. a/p or bkk. city is same price please make direct your order to me by mail or call 01-48270148 or 03-0178066 for make sure because some order my driver for get it and can't confirm for make sure :clap1