Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Planning my first trip to Pattaya in October/November - heard a lot of mixed reviews regarding this joint, however the web-site seems pretty good.Has anyone stayed there recently?

Looking in the 2000 - 3000 range, ideally for a suite, are thre any other/better options for this kind of money?

Any help most appreciated

Pete

Pete

I just completed a 17 night stay at The Vault's Penthouse #4. The rooms are huge and the website pictures do not do them justice. I was very pleased with the room, the staff and the owner, Michael is a great guy who will help you if any problems occur. Having a computer in the room was a big plus for me and the FREE laundry service was top notch. The shower in the Penthouse rooms can hold 5 comfortably and the jacuzzi was a must for me on a daily basis.

That being said, The Vault does not have a lift, pool, or restaurant. If those things are important to you, you may want to look elsewhere.

The penthouse rooms are very popular and tough to get. I booked mine 5 months in advance.

Hope this helps.

Guido

Have read numourous reports on "The Vault" and viewed many photographs across all Pattaya boards and have NEVER read a bad word against the place.However as "Guido" stated extremely difficult to get in particular their "Penthouse" rooms. :banghead :banghead :banghead

Edited by stevoman

The rooms at the Vault are great.

I stayes at a normal room at it was spacious and very well maintained. Bathroom is very nice and large.

The people working there are great and always helpful if you need extra towels or other things.

Only setback is that you have to walk up the stairs if your room is on the top floor, there is no lift. Also no pool.

Easy access to Soi Diamond and Walking Street and plenty of Baht buses around.

The girls liked it a lot!

Book in advance as it is always fully booked.

It is excellent value for money!

Have read numourous reports on "The Vault" and viewed many photographs across all Pattaya boards and have NEVER read a bad word against the place.However as "Guido" stated extremely difficult  to get in particular their "Penthouse" rooms. :clap2  :clap2  :clap2

I booked Penthouse room for high season Dec/Jan 7 months in advance and feel lucky I was able to! Price is a little steep at 2800 baht per day, but shit how often do you get to go to Pattaya and screw? Might as well have the best you can afford. I'll write a review in January. :D :banana

Edited by Tengotodo
  • 2 months later...
Pete

I just completed a 17 night stay at The Vault's Penthouse #4. The rooms are huge and the website pictures do not do them justice. I was very pleased with the room, the staff and the owner, Michael is a great guy who will help you if any problems occur. Having a computer in the room was a big plus for me and the FREE laundry service was top notch. The shower in the Penthouse rooms can hold 5 comfortably and the jacuzzi was a must for me on a daily basis.

That being said, The Vault does not have a lift, pool, or restaurant. If those things are important to you, you may want to look elsewhere.

The penthouse rooms are very popular and tough to get. I booked mine 5 months in advance.

Hope this helps.

Guido

Thanks for the advice. :eyecrazy Booked my penthouse 4 months ago and Michael has been very responsive - even asked me if he could fill up the fridge with my favorite beverages before I arrived! :eyecrazy I'm larger than average and I'm wondering if the Jacuzzi is big enough to comfortably hold a 250 lb man and a 99 pound spinner or 2? :eyecrazy

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks. That's very helpful. I'll email Michael and make my request for #4. :rolleyes:

Got this in Today! Woohoo!!

Pat,

Have you booked and paid. Don't worry I have you in penthouse 4. The biggest and best. Take care.

Michael

THE VAULT HOTEL INTERNET PATTAYA

Edited by Tengotodo