Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Qatar award flights ! do they exist?

:banghead I have 76,000 air miles on my last privlege club statement> It shows 60,000 miles required for a return trip Man/ Bkk .Tried numerous dates and they all come up award seats unavailable has anybody sucessfully booked one, and if so how far in advance did you have to book? Edited by valkyrie
It shows 60,000 miles required for a return trip Man/ Bkk .Tried numerous dates and they all come up award seats unavailable has anybody sucessfully booked one, and if so how far in advance did you have to book?

I've booked several 1-3 months in advance.

If you are in UK give the guys a ring at their offices in MAN a call ......... they are very helpful and they'll tell you straight off when there is/isn't any availability.

I managed to get a QMiles freebie about 12 months ago but it was like getting blood out of a stone. In the end I finished up sending a total of about 20 emails and talking to MAN, London. Eventually got the lot together (emails) and went big time to the Qatar Big Cheese and it worked. Maybe I was just unlucky and Tom had a good day.

Anyway, bon chance!!

Bill