Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Going toward Jomtiem go past the Residence Garden and about one mile on the right is a car/ATV rental place.

4 wheelers can be rented Beach about Soi 9. same center as Subway Sandwhich. There is a new atv track open as well.

I saw those bikes in april when I was there. I did ask how much they were, and they were expensive! I cant remember exactly how much, but at the time we were renting a toyota vios car, for 800 baht a day, and the rental cost for the atv was much higher than that! As I say, sorry I cant rememer exactly how much they were, but it was a lot more than 800 a day!

Thats soi 11,not soi 9 [just before]behind the 7/11 and subway, at jomtiem you can race them,its off the new road and chiayauk rd no 1..

i see groups of people being taken on atv tours around the elephant village and charnock lake,while training on my m/bike.

good luck, irish

• 2 weeks later...

The place to rent an ATV is in TIPP PLAZA which is just past MIKES shopping mall on 2nd road,it is also a cut thro to beach Rd.

24hr rental will cost you 1200b, but the more days you rent the cheaper you get it.

The shops name is IMMAC and it also rents out motorbikes small and large cc and push bikes if your brave enough !!

• 3 weeks later...

Could be simply supply and demand. There aren't that many four wheelers in Pattaya and probably the reason for this is the ideal machine for the Pattaya area is a small motorbike. So let's say you are Thai and you are renting atv's. And let's say you don't have a lot of demand for them so they aren't getting rented that much. Now in Western countries it works this way. If you can't sell a good or service at X amount of dollars you reduce your price rather than not being able to sell anything or renting what you have. So you might not get what you want but you will make a sale. In Thailand it works the opposite. If something does not sell because the price is too high, too many Thais will increase the price hoping for a windfall so as to make up for lost sales. Of course this doesn't work. But a lot of Thais haven't got that one figured out yet.