Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

"Picnik" a new photo editing website!

Hi, ya all!

Just found a new photo editing website that is very easy and user friendly!

Picnik

Noticed that many newcomers to our board (and some oldies as well), don't know how to downsize their pictures before they post them, so this new website comes very handy!

You don't need to download or install any programs to your computer, and you can access it anywhere as long as you have a computer connected to the Internet.

Very convenient if you are in an Internet Cafe, and the computers don't have any photo editing programs already installed.

You can register for free and become a member and store your pictures online, but you can just only try it out as well!

Easy to use, only upload your picture from the computer,and then you have many choices of editing including resizing, cropping, sharpening and so on, and then you can save it again to your computer or share it with your friends!

Check it out!

Recommended! 2guns

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

Seems fairly straightforward.

Ideally, the picture should be resized to around 800 X 600.

I have Photoshop so I can resize my photos there, if I want to post any of them.

Alan

Seems fairly straightforward.

Ideally, the picture should be resized to around 800 X 600.

I have Photoshop so I can resize my photos there, if I want to post any of them.

Alan

I also use Photoshop myself, but just heard about this new website, and it seems to be a good and easy to use alternative for the amateurs and beginners who normally doesn't work with pictures!

Plahgat