Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Sunny Valentine and Bruce Mangosteen took the staff of Shooters out for an evening of fun, food and alcohol, and didn't even charge them for it! :) A great time was had by all. We even ran into our friend RobinBay on our travels, and, with our full encouragement, he cherry-picked one of our girls for his own private party later that evening. :)

We went to a BBQ restaurant on 3rd road, then a live-music joint on Soi 2. My mate Sunny will be along shortly with more pics and the names of the places. All I know is they both had copious amounts of Tiger Beer and didn't run out.

Some pics:

DSC01946.jpg

DSC01947.jpg

DSC01948.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01950.jpg

DSC01960.jpg

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

DSC01966.jpg

DSC01967.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

Look for an announcement of our grand opening, coming soon!

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

I have just had an SMS from my lovely friend Gate, and she informs me the names of the places we went last night are (her spellings BTW) Restaurant: Ninja Mookata; Live Music Pub: Kumpun Pub. The restaurant was on third road almost as far north as Big C; the pub is on Soi 2.

I see Dao as the only attractive one

They real question is......is your tight ass willing to pay the barfine and her standard ST / LT rates? 5555!

maybe I could see her on her day off

How will you get her number? Negotiating in Brucey's bar and arranging later, still means you should pay him a barfine.

sounds like a plan

Better yet, you get 3-4 of your friends that have already ate dinner. Then go there, and then you can get them to give you their 3 free taco's. That would be 9-12 free taco's for the price of one draft beer.

How will you get her number? Negotiating in Brucey's bar and arranging later, still means you should pay him a barfine.
Mine and everybody else's, mate.

Better yet, you get 3-4 of your friends that have already ate dinner. Then go there, and then you can get them to give you their 3 free taco's. That would be 9-12 free taco's for the price of one draft beer.
Or, you could roll 3 or 4 of the crippled beggars that work Beach Road and Walking street. They don't move so fast. Also, if you show up outside Wat Chai on Pattaya Dtai at about 5 in the morning, you can probably get some food from the monks' begging bowls. No telling how much money you could save!
Mine and everybody else's, mate.

Or, you could roll 3 or 4 of the crippled beggars that work Beach Road and Walking street. They don't move so fast. Also, if you show up outside Wat Chai on Pattaya Dtai at about 5 in the morning, you can probably get some food from the monks' begging bowls. No telling how much money you could save!

Okay Brucey, all jokes aside mate. We need an answer to the question that everyone is talking about.......

What's the verdict on the free taco nights? Your partner said that if free taco nights go, then he was going too. Was this not a good statement for him to make?

Are the taco's really that good?

Okay Brucey, all jokes aside mate. We need an answer to the question that everyone is talking about.......

What's the verdict on the free taco nights? Your partner said that if free taco nights go, then he was going too. Was this not a good statement for him to make?

Are the taco's really that good?

We will resume the free food promotion soon after we open. BobsBBQ is ripping his hair out right now, being involved with both Shooters and opening his second location in Carrefour. We're giving Bob some slack on the free grub, although we expect to have his food available by the time we grand-open on the 4th.

And yes, the tacos are pretty damn good, especially slathered with Bob's own recipe taco sauce. Yer makin' me hungry now! :wanker

We will resume the free food promotion soon after we open. BobsBBQ is ripping his hair out right now, being involved with both Shooters and opening his second location in Carrefour. We're giving Bob some slack on the free grub, although we expect to have his food available by the time we grand-open on the 4th.

And yes, the tacos are pretty damn good, especially slathered with Bob's own recipe taco sauce. Yer makin' me hungry now! :wanker

I bought a bunch of Bob's BBQ sauce a couple years ago at the Jesters Childrens Fair. That was some good stuff. I didn't see any taco sauce there? Is this a new product?

I will most likely be making that long 45 minute drive South next Saturday. What time does Shooters open for business?