Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thanks for that Derek!Iwould have liked a look at rooms etc all that gave me was daily room rates in us currency and when Ientered hotel all Igot was a list of amusements in Pattaya not the best of updates but thankyou for your input Idid appreciate it .G/O.

The rates where there in US money just click on RATES

Derek

Thanks for that Derek!Iwould have liked a look at rooms etc all that gave me was daily room rates in us currency and when Ientered hotel all Igot was a list of amusements in Pattaya not the best of updates but thankyou for your input Idid appreciate it .G/O.

Dude, click the picture and try the links on the second page, upper left. "Sweet Pic" has room pictures.

Dude, click the picture and try the links on the second page, upper left. "Sweet Pic" has room pictures.
:clap2 Yes you are quite right it took ages to come up on screen!!BUT!!(""Dude!"") If you had said" Woman" it would have been more appropriate.(Not To many people realise it.) :bow Golden /Oldie.
:bigsmile: Yes you are quite right it took ages to come up on screen!!BUT!!(""Dude!"") If you had said" Woman" it would have been more appropriate.(Not To many people realise it.) :ang2 Golden /Oldie.

Haha, I'm from California and it's evolved into a uni-sex term here. Apologies as no offense was meant.