Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 477 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop has recently re stocked its shelves with more than 1500 as new books, all current up to date titles from all the popular Authors as well as many new and as new Pattaya/Thai related books, all the favourites such as money number one, welcome to hell, Private Dancer, and many many more, as well as Lonely planet books, maps, Autobiographies, Human Interest books, Biographies, History, etc etc.

We still offer the same deal as ever where you purchase a book, read it and return it for 50% in credit of the purchase price off the next book.

We also buy or give credit on any books brought in from anywhere at all depending on condition, title, age etc, so please pop in with your unwanted books, and turn them into books you have not read.

www.canterburytalescafe.com

• 1 year later...

Still a lot more books in stock and have been cutting 15/30% off prices which makes us about the most competative bookshop in Pattaya.

+ dont forget when you buy a book at Canterbury Tales Bookshop and return after you have read it we give you 50% of the purchase price off your next book/s, we also buy or trade your unwanted books brought in from anywhere.

• 1 year later...

I did a search, and I found this close to my hotel! Brilliant.

Will stop by tomorrow afternoon for a resupply of books.

I will bring these new and great titles, that I have read through in just over a week:

* Lee Child: 61 hours

* David Baldacci: Deliver us from evil

* Barry Eisler: Inside out

* Andrew Grant: Even

Some of them should be hard to find in Pattaya, so I thought I would post it here. I'll admit, I have a few pages left of Even, but it should get finished by the pool tomorrow, and in Certerbury by late afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
I did a search, and I found this close to my hotel! Brilliant.

Will stop by tomorrow afternoon for a resupply of books.

I will bring these new and great titles, that I have read through in just over a week:

* Lee Child: 61 hours

* David Baldacci: Deliver us from evil

* Barry Eisler: Inside out

* Andrew Grant: Even

Some of them should be hard to find in Pattaya, so I thought I would post it here. I'll admit, I have a few pages left of Even, but it should get finished by the pool tomorrow, and in Certerbury by late afternoon.

I like your taste in reading mate - but I would do, wouldnt I? :grin-jump

• 2 weeks later...

I buy books often from there but I do stay there so I would do, there are so many and yesterday I noticed just about every Harlen Coben book on the shelves and I am a fan and all his new ones were there, I have 3 of them now.

I buy books often from there but I do stay there so I would do, there are so many and yesterday I noticed just about every Harlen Coben book on the shelves and I am a fan and all his new ones were there, I have 3 of them now.

I'm a big fan too, but have only picked up the books when they are available, not in any chronological order.

I'll be happy to pick them up from Dave if you let me know when you return them.

OK Sure, I read about half a book a day and I also noticed lots more Coben books on the shelf, also I know if you go in and dont find what you want Dave will hold a list and when in will SMS you or email, it works well and a few I was after before I arrived Dave got in and saved for me.

Just email him.

I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade but for the book lovers on this forum. You need to check out the Kindle E-Book reader on Amazon.com. My wife and daughter own one and they lub what the Kindle has on offer.