Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

it is almost 2 years since i last visited pattaya. i believe things have changed, anybody got any good ideas where to stay for around 600bt ? pool preferred but not essential, i would prefer a hotel instead of a room over a bar, thanks in advance.

graham

I stay at a small 8 room guest house located on 2nd road near soi 6. It's clean with in room safe, AC, TV and fridge. Offers in room wired internet service. No pool but it meets your price point.

www.skytopcenterpattaya.com

I stay at a small 8 room guest house located on 2nd road near soi 6. It's clean with in room safe, AC, TV and fridge. Offers in room wired internet service. No pool but it meets your price point.

www.skytopcenterpattaya.com

Looks like a great spot! How is the noise and level of service?

Looks like a great spot! How is the noise and level of service?

Level of service is excellent. Rooms are serviced daily. On site laundry service with same day return. Pete the owner is very responsive if you have a problem with your room. Get a room in the back and noise is low. There is a beer bar 100 meters away that plays crap music till 2AM.

• 5 weeks later...

Canterbury Tales Cafe, we are not really a bar as we close at 10pm so no noise problem, we are a guesthouse so no pool but one just round the corner at the metrapole can be used 100 baht per day, see the website to see the well equipped rooms and we serve great priced food and have a very extensive bookshop.

Cheers Dave