Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Internal Thai Flights

Hi all,

Hoping someone can give me a little advice. Being a lazy sod I'm looking at taking an internal flight from Bangkok to Ubon Ratchathani during my next trip. I've found a price booking from England of about £246 for two people return trip with Thai Airways. My question is, does anyone know if it would be cheaper to wait until I get there and book the flight through a travel company there? Obviously the chance the flight will be available is also a concern, any ideas on how quickly these internal flights fill up? If I wait until I get there to book I will be able to give about 10 days notice.

Thanks in advance

Budd :bigsmile:

Hi Daniel

I'm doing the same trip in November.

Price is 3,240B each way, so 6,480B return on Thai Air from Don Muang

Three flights a day each way.

Picture_1.png

Hope this is of some help.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
I had just a look at Air Asia and they offer return flights for 3400bt for two people

http://www.airasia.com/site/th/en/home.jsp

I took tg to Ubon Ratchathani in June with Air Asia. The price I paid was a bit higher at £90 (paid by credit card). As far as I can recall, there were quite a few empty seats on the plane.

Alan