Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Later Bus From Airport To Pattaya

If you miss the last Bell bus at 1800,there is another bus that leaves at 1900.

I received this msg from Bell today:

I am afraid that your arrival is too late for our service. Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00.

However, there is a bus at 19:00 leaving from Airport Bus Terminal which you have to take Airport Shuttle Bus to the terminal and take the bus there. This bus is not a door-to-door service but there is a local transportation in front of Pattaya Bus Terminal to take you to your hotel. The fare is around 119 baht/person.

Best regards,

Pratchayarn Nakarawat

Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd

Tel. Bangkok Office: 02-747-4673, 02-747-4675

Tel. Pattaya Office: 038-370-055, 038-370-056

Suvarnabhumi airport: 086-345-8442 and 086-345-8441

I believe the bus she is talking about is the Yellow airport bus that does the journey from Jomtien soi chayapreuk to the airport bus terminal.

2 points if it is this one:

On the return journey (i.e swampy to patts/jomtien) you have to ask the driver to let you off at one of the sukumvit lights...i.e pattaya north,klang or south etc. Unless you ask they will just take you straight to jomtien.

Also note that i think they may have changed there pick-up/drop off points. It used to be the airport bus terminal but i seen the bus pull up to the departures area (beside the bell bus) so im thinking they dont do the bus terminal any more. (the yellow bus booking stand is just along from where the bell lady stands on the level 1 so they will help with this info)

Hope this helps.

If youre really into bus journeys and dont want a taxi etc then you can go to ekamai bus station (via the airport bus terminal) and the last bus leaves at 11pm ekamai to Pattaya. This drops you at pattaya bus terminal on north rd.

I believe the bus she is talking about is the Yellow airport bus that does the journey from Jomtien soi chayapreuk to the airport bus terminal.

2 points if it is this one:

On the return journey (i.e swampy to patts/jomtien) you have to ask the driver to let you off at one of the sukumvit lights...i.e pattaya north,klang or south etc. Unless you ask they will just take you straight to jomtien.

Also note that i think they may have changed there pick-up/drop off points. It used to be the airport bus terminal but i seen the bus pull up to the departures area (beside the bell bus) so im thinking they dont do the bus terminal any more. (the yellow bus booking stand is just along from where the bell lady stands on the level 1 so they will help with this info)

Hope this helps.

If youre really into bus journeys and dont want a taxi etc then you can go to ekamai bus station (via the airport bus terminal) and the last bus leaves at 11pm ekamai to Pattaya. This drops you at pattaya bus terminal on north rd.

Thanks for that.I'll have it sorted by Monday when I return from Phnom Penh and I'll post here.I have to agree with your assessment.

Do you know which soi the yellow bus takes from Sukhumvit to Jomtien Beach Rd? I'm in view Talay 2.Just trying to decide where to "debus".

Thanks for that.I'll have it sorted by Monday when I return from Phnom Penh and I'll post here.I have to agree with your assessment.

Do you know which soi the yellow bus takes from Sukhumvit to Jomtien Beach Rd? I'm in view Talay 2.Just trying to decide where to "debus".

Regarding the Yellow Bus, it goes to the further turn off, past Theprasit. If you are on it, would be best served to get off at Theprasit Road and take a moto down to View Talay 2.

There is also a bus service which uses the airport terminal, the same company which is with Bell. This one goes to the Pattaya North station. From there you would take a Song Tow to Joiemtien, or Moto of course. Moto would be expensive.

I don't know which is the 1900 bus, could in fact be both. The yellow bus has an office inside the airport.

There is a free shuttle to the Airport bus terminal.

Finally, you wouldn't need to go all the way back to Ekamai. You can get over to whatever road that is, where the Tesco/Lotus is due south" from the airport, the one which parallels the airport with the expressway, and catch a bus going south easily enough. Look for one going to Rayong and ask if they are going thru Pattaya, which many do. It is a slower pace, but quicker than going all the way back to Ekamai. Taxi to this spot I guess. OR, if there is a bus in the airport station going to say Chonburi, you could catch it, then find one going to Pattaya.

Nok

Regarding the Yellow Bus, it goes to the further turn off, past Theprasit. If you are on it, would be best served to get off at Theprasit Road and take a moto down to View Talay 2.

There is also a bus service which uses the airport terminal, the same company which is with Bell. This one goes to the Pattaya North station. From there you would take a Song Tow to Joiemtien, or Moto of course. Moto would be expensive.

I don't know which is the 1900 bus, could in fact be both. The yellow bus has an office inside the airport.

There is a free shuttle to the Airport bus terminal.

Finally, you wouldn't need to go all the way back to Ekamai. You can get over to whatever road that is, where the Tesco/Lotus is due south" from the airport, the one which parallels the airport with the expressway, and catch a bus going south easily enough. Look for one going to Rayong and ask if they are going thru Pattaya, which many do. It is a slower pace, but quicker than going all the way back to Ekamai. Taxi to this spot I guess. OR, if there is a bus in the airport station going to say Chonburi, you could catch it, then find one going to Pattaya.

Nok

Thanks.I'll report back when I return on Monday evening on whatever bus it is.

I knew you could go to the lotus and get the public bus.

I only suggested Ekamai as its a no-brainer for someone that gets in post 7pm and doesnt want to stand around streets etc looking for bus numbers they dont know. The ekamai bus is easy from airport bus terminal and then the direct motorway pattaya bus from ekamai is easy too.

Just options!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.I'll report back when I return on Monday evening on whatever bus it is.

I have been waiting for your report for over a week and you didn't deliver.

I am devastated.

I don't know what to do.

I have been waiting for your report for over a week and you didn't deliver.

I am devastated.

I don't know what to do.

Here you go.................

My Air Asia flight arrived 12 minutes EARLY from PP and low and behold,NO LINES at Immigration!Walked downstairs to Door 7 and still had 10 minutes to spare for the 6 p.m. Bell Bus.I didn't see the bus but I was told by the starter that this bus generally runs late as it's the last bus of the evening,so if you happen to be arriving close to 6 p.m.,head down to door 7.

We left a 6:20 and the trip was 1 hour and 19 minutes.

It's only been 5 days since I arrived........

i arrive at 11.45am,i will miss the bell 12.00 bus,but is there another bus company that goes from the same place at different times to bell.

i arrive at 11.45am,i will miss the bell 12.00 bus,but is there another bus company that goes from the same place at different times to bell.

No door to door company. You will need to just follow the advice given above. Taxi from either the Pattaya North bus station or Sukhumvit itself, depending which bus you find and catch.

It is not difficult, not a hassle, have no fear.

Nok

You may not miss the 12.00 bus as it is sometimes late and your flight may be a little early,but if you do missit there is another at 2 pm. :D

By the time you get of the plane and then through immigration then baggage claim, you would be nearer to the 1400 bus any ways with out waiting to long.