Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi,

just booked qatar from manchester with wefly.co.uk for a credit crunching £305 all in :thumbup

i have been looking every day for weeks,i was going to book with net flights for £565,the cheaper fares having a long stopover in doha on the way back.But wefly have a choice of flights on the way back one being just a 2 hour wait in doha :clueless

i use travelsupermarket to search for flights but only for a rough idea as travelsupermarket did not show this offer with wefly the flight they give was for a lot more money.

I have been going to thailand for 11 years and have always paid more than this.

I hope the recession gets worse lol

P.S Does anyone (tom)know if i can use the buisness lounge in manchester with silver ff card and also what is maha meet and greet with the gold card.With these prices will have me gold card in no time :moon and whos the sneaky bastards qatar or the travel agents that sell the dearer tickets then release seats that were not available last minute :banghead

Hi,

just booked qatar from manchester with wefly.co.uk for a credit crunching £305 all in :rolleyes:

i have been looking every day for weeks,i was going to book with net flights for £565,the cheaper fares having a long stopover in doha on the way back.But wefly have a choice of flights on the way back one being just a 2 hour wait in doha ;)

i use travelsupermarket to search for flights but only for a rough idea as travelsupermarket did not show this offer with wefly the flight they give was for a lot more money.

I have been going to thailand for 11 years and have always paid more than this.

I hope the recession gets worse lol

P.S Does anyone (tom)know if i can use the buisness lounge in manchester with silver ff card and also what is maha meet and greet with the gold card.With these prices will have me gold card in no time :eyecrazy and whos the sneaky bastards qatar or the travel agents that sell the dearer tickets then release seats that were not available last minute <grin

You can certainly gain access to lounge with Qatar Silver as I do.

These prices really are mega low currently.

Cheapest I have ever paid is 325 pounds on Tarom way way back in 1994 even more astonishing as taxes were just a tenner then !!!

Does anyone (tom)know if i can use the buisness lounge in manchester with silver ff card and also what is maha meet and greet with the gold card.

mofo,

Yes, you can use the lounge at Manchester (personally, I find it a waste of time). Just make sure you check-in at the Gold/Silver/Biz Class desk or else the agents can be a bit dopey.

Maha services are basically if you are clearing customs at Doha. As a Gold/Silver card holder you get access to the respective lounges in the main terminal in Doha, but not to the Premium terminal unless you are traveling in biz (or 1st) class.

Edited by CheshireTom