Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Want to share a taxi- BKK to Pattaya: Tuesday, 26July 21:30 arrival

Anyone want to share a taxi from the BKK airport to Pattaya? My flight arrives on Tuesday, 26July at 21:30.

After your other posts it will probably not be many offers.

Jack

Strange,BKK airport arrivals doesn't show any flights from the States arriving 21.30 on the 26th?

A flight from Tokyo at 21.25, normal route for USA guys.

Sad that you have the time to check others schedules !

It took me approximately the same time to check that the OP was probably bullshitting,as it did for you to type your rather pointless reply to my post.The reason I did check was because of the other post made by the OP about Nana Plaza which many other posters have pointed out is almost certainly nonsense.

It took me approximately the same time to check that the OP was probably bullshitting,as it did for you to type your rather pointless reply to my post.The reason I did check was because of the other post made by the OP about Nana Plaza which many other posters have pointed out is almost certainly nonsense.

My apologies if you are correct I just read into it that he was a newbie asking lots of questions which have been answered numerous times here and that anyone accompanying him on a shared taxi to Pattaya would get their head and ears done in.! I never bothered reading much about the Nana Plaza incident as I am not that offey with the place but when having to deal with ladyboys who approach me I know that common sense applies and you certainly would not act as described in what I did read.

Edited by darkmancomes