Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What I like and don't like

Don't

1) If I use "glow" the word takes a line of it's own.  Can it continue without using 3 lines of the mesage???

2)  I don't like using the scroll at the bottom to navigate to sections.  Is there a way to make a shortcut???

3)  I don't like the date/time clock.  Can you move Rhoel's over here???  I love that thing!!!

4)  The smileys.  Well, I like what you have but are you gonna add more???

5)  Maybe there should be a starter's guide for new folks.  I find it easy to use, but others may not.  It could be made easier to navigate for non-computer friendly guys.

6)  What if I want to make text bold, italicized, and underlined???  Am I left to one option???

1)  The features, except for what was noted above.

2)  The effort you put into this "hobby".  It's more than I'd ever do.  Thanks Pete!!!

3)  That I'm arriving in Pattaya on the 15th of March!!!

More Likes

1)  That all the messages to a thread open and I don't have to click on each message.

2)  Once a photo has been shown, it saves in your cache and does have to download every time.  This saves time!!

Possible Dislike

1)  See #1 above.  I hate when folks "hijack" other folks threads like on the Nana Board.