Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Apartment for sale

Explain.

You need that explained? Duh! You booked one of the worst ever furnished rooms in Pattaya history after seeing pics of it, with it's bottom of the range old MDF furniture , yet comment on "nasty woodwork etc" , despite it being miles above your accommodation standards. It laughable.

Are you considering buying a condo in Pattaya?

Obviously Pattayatalk is his life and we who have other things to do in our life, should sympathise with such a sad person.

And he is anonymous. He sounds like one of those keyboard warrior types!

Edited by Obsession

Obsession thanks for your support but I have realised that when Papillon is caught out on any post he can,t honestly defend, he reverts to name calling.He describes me as an imbecile and a fuckwit.Obviously Pattayatalk is his life and we who have other things to do in our life, should sympathise with such a sad person.

Get back to me when you catch me out on something. :allright

In the meantime just keep paying double for everything.

• Downvote 2

You need that explained? Duh! You booked one of the worst ever furnished rooms in Pattaya history after seeing pics of it, with it's bottom of the range old MDF furniture , yet comment on "nasty woodwork etc" , despite it being miles above your accommodation standards. It laughable.

Are you considering buying a condo in Pattaya?

Wrong. I have been staying at Skytop on and off for almost a decade, BEFORE I ever saw any reviews, photos posted about the place. I agree the furnishing is very basic and no way near how I would furnish a place of my own.

What has the quality of Skytop's interior design got to do with my comments on an apartment that is advertised for sale/rent? Absolutely nothing.

Do you think I was the interior designer for Skytop? LOL. You do make some ridiculous posts.

No, I don't have any immediate plans to buy a property in Pattaya but if a good deal comes up, who knows, I might be tempted. What's your point?

Why 'bother' starting a stupid fucking thread then?

There must be dozens of BMs that criticise adverts yet you choose to single me out. If you love me just say so 1luv

still can't be bothered (because I know it irks you)

Wrong. I have been staying at Skytop on and off for almost a decade, BEFORE I ever saw any reviews, photos posted about the place.

Confessions of a lifetime bottom feeder :allright You actually re booked a place that had one curtain per room, which didn't even cover the window!

You obviously haven't a clue about value for money.

What has the quality of Skytop's interior design got to do with my comments on an apartment that is advertised for sale/rent? Absolutely nothing.

We wouldn't listen to a tramps critique on fashion , and we shouldn't have to listen to a hovel dwellers comments on condos for sale.

You do make some ridiculous posts.

Says the guy who posts pics of an alley in daylight, and claims it's not a dark alley lol.

No, I don't have any immediate plans to buy a property in Pattaya but if a good deal comes up, who knows, I might be tempted. What's your point?

Why not leave the comments to guys who are interested in buying now. Or just try not to put down every property, even though they have all been miles above your pitiful , one curtain accommodation standards. It's not rocket science. :chogdee2

• Upvote 1