Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 191 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

why don't you just go away little man. you just don't get it all. enough of your BS. As far as me not having a clue about PTSD, well, you are so very, very wrong. I have seen how it affects a lot of people and the majority of them just go on with their lives without using it as an excuse to everything that goes wrong in their lives. You don't know shit about me other than what I told you and that was damn little, so stop speculating on my meaning. I spelled it out quite clearly to you, you just cannot accept an honest evaluation of your affect on other people. Just like Steve and I, there must me many people that have met you that share my thoughts about you, including your ex thai GF. I could print a short story of what she told Ya and Ya told Steve. Like I told you before, Steve and I share our lives like brothers, so don't expect any sympathy from either one of us. Face it Freddy boy, you don't want to get help as then you wouldn't have an excuse for all your failures in life. Bye, bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of this forum.

CB

Edited by cannonball83204

I heard of a guy like that; but he was educated at Cambridge and dined with Kissinger and Andropov

He drives about town in his invalid carriage wooing the girls, using his good looks and knowledge of Thai women to get them to spend the night with him. He has sex as many times as he can muster and he only pays them pittance. He's a role model for many.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3