Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Good sized price difference...my discount at marriott is 90 incl tax for garden and the Nova is 40 all incl breakfast.....Is the Marriott worth the 50USD?????

Both are gurest friendly?????

Reports please1

Good sized price difference...my discount at marriott is 90 incl tax for garden and the Nova is 40 all incl breakfast.....Is the Marriott worth the 50USD?????

Both are gurest friendly?????

Reports please1

The Marriott is guest friendly for about one month each year during Cobra Gold. For the month of May they seem to look the other way. I guess that the contact with the US Government is to good to pass up and the military will not pay for guest. Other than that one time period they have charge a joiner fee of around 1000 baht.  

havent stayed at marriot myself however you be hit for guest charge unless its cobra time.  nova lodge walk in rate is about baht 1100/1200 with breakfast.  no guest  charge unless you upset the desk or security.  the pool is one of the best in pattaya and probably the best you can get without guest charges.  nova is in a hard to beat location. the other option you may want to consider is taking a lower priced hotel such as bay breeze or apex at baht 500 and then using the pool at another hotel as a guest - usually you can use the pool at say nova or tropicana provided you buy lunch or a couple of beers.  just an alternative way of looking at things.  

Nova Lodge

Does the free breakfast deal include one for your girl ?

If so and valueing a breakfast at 120 baht, it brings the price for the Nova down to approximately the same level as Flipper or Eastiny.

I'm sure we are chatting about the JW Marriott...

great hotel and never have I been charged a joiner fee.

The lobby is so big that I would find it hard for them to see who is coming and going to charge a extra fee. I do find myself going though the side door a lot though...

Never stayed at the Nova but it sounds interesting.