Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

No Toolbar / Emoticons etc

I seem to have recently lost all but this basic reply box. I have the emoticons box ticked etc, but nothing is visible. A previously mentioned "switch" in top left of reply box is also not there. Any suggestions?

If you have turned off the full editor, that light switch in the upper left of the reply box (which you say is not there), can enable it.

Since you don't see the switch, can you attach a screenshot of what you do see?

I used the Android browser to access the forum (and the Dolphin browser as well) using a Samsung tablet, and I don't see the toolbar either. But, frankly, I don't remember ever seeing it.

Can you find another Invision forum where the toolbar is present using an Android browser? If so, I'll open an incident with Invision about this upgrade.

:clueless

I've just got access to my laptop and the editor was switched off on that (IE 9). I have now switched it on for my account and I will see later if that affects the Tablet browser. The toolbar was definately there before, as my posts have been 100% from said Tablet for many months now.

I am not a member of any other forums,so I don't think that I will be able to effectively check against them, unless guest visits allow such privileges.

Please don't bust a gut on this issue Martin, as the only real miss for me is the Emoticons; and "Ive always been misunderstood" anyway ! :angel

Edited by Fatboyfat

:clueless

I've just got access to my laptop and the editor was switched off on that (IE 9). I have now switched it on for my account and I will see later if that affects the Tablet browser.

I am not a member of any other forums,so I don't think that I will be able to effectively check against them, unless guest visits allow such privileges.

I have the editor switched on in my account, but it still doesn't show on my Android tablet.

Are you absolutely sure it was ever there?

I have the editor switched on in my account, but it still doesn't show on my Android tablet.

Are you absolutely sure it was ever there?

Please see edit above