Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Do it yourself

If it's not from Yorkshire it's Shite

There was a young couple from Liverpool living in an old run down house. One day the man gets home from work and his wife says, "Honey, look at the walls. They ...haven't been painted as long as we have lived here. It's peeling and cracking; couldn't you please just paint them?" "Who the fuck do I look like? Michelangelo?" the man replies. "I guess not", says the wife. The next day the man gets back from work again. Again his wife starts to complain. "Oh sugar, couldn't you just please at least repair the stairs? They're falling apart and they're really unsafe to walk up." The man says, "Who the fuck do I look like? Bob the Builder?" "Well, maybe not," says the wife. The next week the man returns from his work. He walks into his house and is suddenly amazed. The stairs are fixed, the walls were painted and the house looked superb. "Honey.....How did you do this? It looks great!" he says. "Well I met up with a handyman from Yorkshire. He offered to repair our house if I either make him a batch of Yorkshire puddings or sleep with him" says the wife. "Well, honey, you made the batch of Yorkshire puddings, right?" The wife replies, "Shit ... Who the fuck do I look like, Aunt Bessie!

Edited by Tilacno1