Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Dec 24. 3am Chelsea - Arsenal

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea nearly have half of the German national team playing for them. I thought they would perform better. Maybe the the Germans are just taking it easy before the World Cup In Brazil. :thumbup

Chelsea nearly have half of the German national team playing for them. I thought they would perform better. Maybe the the Germans are just taking it easy before the World Cup In Brazil. :thumbup

They have one German. André Schürrle, playing for them. :clueless

Seems every time ol' Sigi tries to get a bite, he shows himself up to be "the font of all ignorance" when it comes to most things "football" !!!

Edited by Fatboyfat

Seems every time ol' Sigi tries to get a bite, he shows himself up to be "the font of all ignorance" when it comes to most things "football" !!!

Alright you prick, how did you know my real name is Sigi? You must have been a member of the old Bahtbus board then, when that great moderator Noel Thomas Noel (aka Sweeney Todd) ran the show before he died. You must be an old cunt yourself if you can remember the great exchanges we had on that great message board.

Duh! :glare:

Googler Tommy, I hope you and I will never meet face to face. I am sure who will be still standing on his feet without any help. :llaugh

You misunderstood. I said "basic and simple Germans." That's where you come in. :thumbup

Don't get too cheeky. I can handle cunts like you before breakfast. :thumbup

• 2 months later...