Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 214 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Which of these would you choose???

I am going to be in Pattaya soon for my first trip.  I have checked hotels for availability and have gotten positive responses from the following:

Residence Garden

Welkom Inn  soi 2

Queen Victoria  soi 6

Pattaya Centre  Beach road near walking street?

Where would you stay forgetting about the price.  I like nice, clean, quiet, convenient, and near the action.  Good food helps.  

Thanks

Out of the 4 hotels you have chose Pattaya Centre is closet to the action on walking street.I have stayed there in the past,i think the place today is a S"" hole.The other 3 hotels i have not stayed in so i can not comment on them.I will tell you not all the action is on walking street.I agree with Emil the Flippers or Eastiny inn on Soi 8 is pretty good.Not much money maybe 800 Baht and there is plenty of action right out the front door of these hotels ;).

No offense Winner but there are no winners in your list.

RG is good but far enough away to be pain to get to late at night if you are a bit under the alcohol and with company.

The others are either dogs or not in a good location.

My money is on the half dozen hotels in the Soi 7 / Soi 8 complex.   I side with Emil and would vote for the Flipper's or the Eastiny Hotel.  (Eastiny Place has a funny guest policy)   The three have good decent rooms at about half the price of the RG and the surroundings can't be beat.

Thanks to all who responded.  I tried to get reservations at Both Flippers and at Eastiny Place as well as Sunchine Hotel but they were unavailable.  I am open to any more suggestions!  Thanks

hi winner,

within the last two month I´ve been twice to the RG and never regreted it doing so  :), the rooms are big, you got a safe in your room, service is excellent and most of all the girls love the RG, so book it quick before it´s gone.. ;)

enjoy your trip and have sanuk

tom

...BTW if you want to have detailed information about the all the cons and pros of the RG click on this thread and you will have every answer to your question

http://www.freelancerbar.com/cgi-bin/yabb/...;num=1028379521