Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

1. Are there any hotels in Pattaya that have in-room high speed internet access?  my last trip to Angeles city, I stayed in the Orchid Inn, the only hotel there with in-room internet access.  That feature was a great "friend" benefit.  in the morning my friends who spent night would check their email opn my laptop before another round of fun.  I would think Pattaya would be more advanced than Angeles city in this regard, but can't find any info.

2. Is there an email address for the Residence Garden, so i can ask some questions directly of mangement?

TIA for you answers,

-Old Jim

You can get a hold of IB who runs the RG at         ottesen@loxinfo.co.th

I am not too sure about the HS modems...  You can buy inexpensive internet deals that let you dial in for less then 200 baht... Speed is around 40K when you dial in using the lines at the RG.

Beware the Thai power if you are from the states...  220V/50hz.

Cheers

Joop

Joop:

Thanks for the info.  

The orchid inn in Angeles City had internet cable access in each room at no charge.  just plugged into the laptop ethernet port and "off to the races." Of course that was the Philippines, this is Pattaya.

Well, different places, different features.

Thanks also for email address for Residence Garden.  I'm afraid i'm not very spontaneous and want to know all the all the details before committing to a destination.

-Old Jim