Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

THAI AIRWAYS LHR-BKK RTN £412 INC TAX. GOOD DEAL?

Hello All

I just held this flight and I was wondering if there is anything better out there before I confirm it.  With the war on and SARS etc there might be even better deals. I am flying from 22nd May to 6th June.  It's a fairly low price for a direct flight me thinks.  I hope its empty and I can sleep on the aisle seats :)  

TIA for any useful advance

Hello All

I just held this flight and I was wondering if there is anything better out there before I confirm it.  With the war on and SARS etc there might be even better deals. I am flying from 22nd May to 6th June.  It's a fairly low price for a direct flight me thinks.  I hope its empty and I can sleep on the aisle seats :)  

TIA for any useful advance

Sure, it is a very good deal but remember the ticket is non-refundable and no date changes are allowed.

Sounds like a bloody good deal to me. I don't have the luxury of being able to change travel dates at will so that wouldn't worry me unduly - so long as i had good insurance cover for the unexpected preventing me from travelling.

Alan

Thanks for the info and advice.  I have just booked it now as I couldnt find anything as near as good.  I also found out I get 34 inches of legroom, which is better than BA's 31 inches  :D.  If anyone else is interested in this deal go to www.ebookers.com

Thai must be having a hard time filling seats, there is an offer available to certain travel industry staff on this route for £189 + tax.

You could find yourself surrounded by Travel Agents and Air Traffic Controllers !

Not me, though, I booked a BA/QANTAS flight a month ago.

I hope that offer doesn't mean the flight will fill up as I am hoping to have lots of Gin and Tonic and crash out on a row of aisle seats.  Neither do I fancy being sat between 2 travel agents boasting about how they can get flights for 2 quid.

BTW Does anyone know if Thai airways from london to bkk has those littel video screens yet?  Last time I flew they didn't and the inflight entertainment was crap, food was nice though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest chrisgng22

i flew with thai in april no small screens im affraid and you still get a big headed fucker in front of you no chance of watching,and all the pretty air hostesses had masks on ???